Saturday, April 5, 2008

Tag Team

Instructions: Remove ONE question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.


1.Do you believe in love at first sight?
- Of course not.

2. Do you hold hands in public?
- Rarely. I don't want to get overfamiliar with my girl-friend in public. Very old fashioned right?

3 .Where is the place that you want to go the most?
- Giza, Egypt. One of my dreams is to witness how great the pyramids are

4. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
- To bring happiness to all people in the world.

5. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
- No, it is meaningless to me.

6. Do you like being who you are today?
- Not really, I have not become a real communist yet.

7. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
- I will divide that amount of money by 4. I keep one, then give the rest to my parents, my two sisters, and a charity organization.

8. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
- I only confess to her if I am sure that she also loves me.

9.List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
- Ally tagged me.
(i) She is hard-working. I think she can pay for the living cost on her own.
(ii) She is a good cook. Cookies made by her are better than those in downtown shops.
(iii) She is as kind as me ^^

10. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
- As you know, I am very conservative and old fashioned. So, the requirements are as follows:
+ She MUST have long hair. My sister always complain to me about that fact. They say I am really crazy since none of them has long hair.
+ She MUST be meek. In other words, she MUST obey me without questions.
+ She should be a good cook. Luckily, in term of food, I am not so choosy.

11. Which type of cars I love the most?
- Luxurious cars such as Bentley, Limousine, etc. I would rather cars used by businessman and politicians than those used by Hollywood stars.

12. Which do you prefer from your other half? hug? or a kiss?
- Both hug and a kiss are not enough. I prefer triple X.

13. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
- I will really appreciate if they go to see me in person and point out my faults. I don't want to be shamed in front of the crowd.

14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
- To take care and protect my family and my country.

15. Are you a shopaholic or not?
- No, I don't want to waste my time.

16. What kind of electronic device/gadget you own that you like most?
- In deed, I like all kinds of electronic devices I have, from an adapter to a PDA. The laptop is certainly the most important device to me because it contains a lot of precious documents, softwares and interesting movies.

17. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
- I wish I could study and work harder as well as keeping an open mind.

18. What makes you feel disappointed?
- When my friends betray me

19. If given a chance, do you want to see your future?
- I would say yes if I could change it.

20. What is the question you add?
- it is question 20

i would like to tag the following victims:
(i) Kor Boon Chun
(ii) George W Bush
(iii) Vladimir Putin
(iv) Tom Cruise
(v) Doraemon
(vi) Pikachu
(vii) Mr Smith
(viii) Mrs Smith

1 comment:

Alyssa Ng said...

your answers are so funny (some of it) but now i know how you really are, in terms of personality. :)